Saturday, December 24, 2011

#X'MAS Shopping with Apple

Hey you Sexy Bitches! Having a booty shaking fun time? Alright, this post is actually a SUPER delayed post 

about my X'mas shopping trip with Apple that I promised to post, on Wednesday 21st! Took a lot of 

picture as you all have requested! Tough man! Everywhere I go must take at least 2 to 3 pictures, but its 

worth the eye-orgasm, so I will not complain! 

It was a hell ride of a long day! We went Knight's bridge Abercrombie first, then ION Orchard, then

Somerset 313 then Bugis then Marina Square! And we keep bumping into so many people, exchanged hugs

then slap them goodbye. So our feet were piratically rotten after the whole day, STILL ACHING YA

KNOW! But NO PAIN NO GAIN BITCHES, remember our motto SHOP TILL WE DIE!!!
Abercrombie! 


Holy cow, I just woke up, look at my TINY eyes!
 Cute pair of J&M!
Cute right?
Uniqlo! My favourite T-shirt Outlet.
Bumped into Predlone!!
While crossing the street I asked Apple to hold my J&M bad for me while I was tweeting, then when I

reached the other end of the road, she wasn't behind me, then I saw her running to me. WHY? HAHA

Cause my J&M bag split open and the shoes dropped out IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITH THE

GREEN MAN FLASHING YA! Apple was like, I hold then bag, then suddenly like very light arh, then I

turn back and see the shoes on the floor! SHE'S MY SHOE SAVIOR! HURRAY!
ION Sephora!

Shit, I forgot this cool lipstick that I wanted to introduced to ya'll. Couldn't take picture of it too cause the staff was following me around and looking back to check on us every 0.0000001 second!

Pepper Lunch for Lunch.






Apple's dear bought her a freaking nice pair of TOMS can! Jealous much! 

Caramel leather.
Went Bugis Frolick! 

Gummies & Frolick!



Kandy Kayne by KayKay!

Mad bitch looking at my cam.


Diabetes!

Apple wants this, I find it super cute too! STITCH iPHONE4 CASING!



Like HongKong night market.

This lame girl was eating her Penguin gummy with her frolick then suddenly told me that her Penguin was in Iceland.
Visited Karen dear at LALU Marina Square!

Saw PIGGY! Also at Marina Square!
Long John for Dinner!

Combo meal for 2 for only $12.90 TOTALLY WORTH IT!


My hand kana chilli sauce when taking this picture can!


Me playing with the ball ball in the drink.
We went Benjamin Artwood! Or was it Adam Artwood?

Cuddles on Cradles!

EXTRA LARGE hello kitty head!
Super adorable christmas tree! Doesn't look like I'm in Singapore.
So bitches, have ya'll done your shopping yet? Must hurry because all the good items are selling fast!! And

its so fun to shop during christmas season! Everywhere you go have the chrsitmas feel!! Okay my LONG

post about my LONG day it done! AT LAST I OWE YOU ALL NOTHING! It's 11:55pm! 5 more

minutes to Christmas! I will be posting about my day during Christmas Eve later on!

Please comment and suggest what do you want me to post about and hot to improve this blog!
Don't be shy to comment!
Ciao!
Danny, follow my TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. Time to improve it by having me in almost all of your blog posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear for supporting me!! YES i will!! hehe we always have crazy times together! I'll post about us when we have meet ups!

    ReplyDelete