Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#X'Mas Party Bash!

MY LOVELY BITCHES, I finally have time to post about my Chrsimas Party!! First of all, how's ya'll doing?! How's the christmas coming along huh, Come on, WORK IT WORK IT GIRL. *POSE* *POSE* *POSE* Mine was, how do you say it........ FANTABULICOUS!

Christmas is a time where you wake up at 4pm and realized you're terribly late for your Christmas party and your best friend is already waiting at Bedok while another is also terribly late BUT STILL HAVE TO THE TIME GO SHOP FOR HEELS ARH!! At least Belinda is smart to take a taxi down and meet us at the interchange. We didn't even need to spot her, SHE STOOD OUT LIKE THIS 1.9m TALL GIANTRES, and she ran towards us. OMG Claire and I were like, ELEPHANT ELEPHANT!

So these two bitches HAD to wear heels, making me look like a fucking dwaf!! And the 3 of us were like some kind of Cinema Combo Pack, very attention grabbing in the crowd.

When we reached Eugene's house, the first thing we had to do WAS TO PAY 22 BUCKS to IRIS, everyone had to chip in alittle for the party. By the way, THANKS MOM, THEY TOLD ME MY NOTES SMELLED LIKE RAW FISH. So we did alittle bit of exploring and went for the BBQ. So excited for the party to begin!

Met Claire & Belinda, and we're on our way to Eugene's house!
My BBFFs (Best Bitches Friends Forever) TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THEIR COMPLEXION, IS FAKE ONE :P
Eugene's SUPER HIGH Celling 3 Storey house.



PRETTY CHRISTMAS TREE!




Look! It's Claire's boobies! A.K.A Ping Pongs

Camwhore beside the Christmas Tree!
 MY GIRLS! LOVE 'EM SO MUCH!
 Claire Dear!
 JINGLE THOSE BALLS!
 Claire & Iris!

Time to BRING THE BOYS OUT *GIRLS Generation blah blah....*
 Claire & MA BOYFRIEND!
 SITTING ON EUGENE'S LAP!
 LUCKY HIM!
 Christ & Claire!
 Zehao & Joel!
 Christ & Belinda!
 Claire & Qien!
 MA BOYFRIEND & Belinda!
He's not GAY!

BBQ TIME!

 IT'S JUST A HOTDOG.





Gift Exchange! 
 SANTA!

So for the gift exchange, all of us have to buy a gift and then wrap it up with a minimum budget of FIVE BUCKS, I seriously don't know what to get okay, so IN THE END I WRAP THIS UP AND WENBIN, THE LUCKY ONE, GOT IT. LOOK!
It's a bunny costume suit!
 Giving me the WHAT DA FUCK face.

But mine was not the worst okay! There were a few other INTERESTING presents, ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM THE BOYS. Got KEYCHAIN, SODA BOTTLE?!?! AND WEIRD STUFFS. Side note, Claire & Belinda went shopping for the presents together and end up they got each other's presents, HAHA!

EVERYONE GOT THEIR PRESENTS!

Then it's the personal Gifts!


 Iris gave Claire hand-made Mistletoe Earrings!!! SUPER PRETTY!
*This is handmade, Please handle with care ♥*
GUESS WHAT MY BITCHES GOT ME?
CANDIES WITH LOVE! A.K.A DIABETES!

Candy for you?

SORRY DEARS I GOT YOU 2 NOTHING, WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR CHRISTMAS!

After exchanging gifts, we played this DISGUSTING yet CREATIVE GAME.
Basically, you have to pick a number from a Jar 3 times, only numbers 1-7 are inside.
1 represents small spoonfuls and 7 represents BIG ASS SCOOPS. 
Each time you draw a number determines the portion of MILO POWDER, SUGAR & WATER you get.
So if I draw 3 first, then I get 3 portion of milo powder, then I draw 6 next means 6 portions of sugar and lastly if I draw 1 means ther water portion will be only 1. Then all the sugar and what not will be mixed together and you have to drink/eat/swallow/stuff it down.

I got a 6-4-5 !!! YUKS!


AND...WHY WOULD I CALL IT A PARTY WITHOUT SOME ALCOHOL!!
GIRLS, BRING THE JACK OUT!
Absolute Vodka Limited Edition! ABSOLUTELY FUCK YEA!
SO DID I HAVE FUN THIS CHRISTMAS? YOU BET YOUR ASS RIGHT I DID! This may be one of the best chrsitmas parties. Got to spend time with my GIRLS! Meet up my ex-classmates and just BASK in the LOVE, PRESENTS and ALCOHOL. Hoped all of you had a wonderful christmas celebration too! I might TRY to throw a party next year, BUT IT'S TOUGH MAN! Yet worth it. LOVE YOU BITCHES!

Here are some leftovers . . .






























Feel free to comment and suggest what should I post about and how to improve this blog!
Don't be shy to comment!
Ciao!
Danny, Follow my TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment