Sunday, December 18, 2011

#WOW LIKE FINALLY

My blog is finally done! Took me long enough and it would have been faster if I wasn't such a bimbo, seriously

suck at those HTML code readings. I'm like WHATTHEFUCK is THIS and WHATTHEFUCK is THAT?!

And when I accidentally deleted some important codes its was like WHATTHEFUCK HAVE I DONE!

Seriously a torture!!! Okay so a little advice from me, BLOGGERS OUT THERE, JUST USE THE

TEMPLATES THAT BLOGSPOT OFFERS YOU!
Unless you're some sort of IT professional, be my

guest and use your own skin. Maybe I'm just that sucky at IT stuff.

Okay so I've decided, since this is the 2nd time I'm blogging, I shall only use proper english for my posts. SO

that means, no more LA THIS, LE THAT, HOR HUH MA MEH, dont know what la. ESPECIALLY 


SINCE FAMOUS #AaronTan's BREAKUP SAGA. But honestly I preferred Aaron Tan's 10minutes

video rather than Twilight Saga. After watching the first movie I decided to put it on the top 10 of my

#NEVER TOWATCH AGAIN movie list. NO OFFENCE to my Twilight Fans, you all can scream team

Jacob or team Edward all you want but it's just my personal preference! So, what do I know about Twilight

you may ask.

Well, I know there is a girl who fell in love with a vampire and apparently glitters in the sunlight and had other

family members with special powers like foreseeing the future. And then there was this werewolf and they had

been fighting non stop and there was something to do with the moon and apples? Okay I seriously 'CATCH 


NO BALL' after the first movie. However I heard Breaking Dawn part 1 was quite a hit, so ENJOY 


YOURSELVES TWILIGHT FANS! 

Back to Aaron Tan, he stirred up quite a commotion eh? So Basically for those who have not seen the video,

it's about this 18 year old Ah Beng issuing death threats to another 14 year old, who apparently stole his

ex-girlfriend. BUT SERIOUSLY AARON, IF NINA(his ex-girlfriend) WAS YOUR EX THAN IT IS


NOT CALLED STOLEN YOU TWIT. Anyway in his video he was using a lot of vulgarities, FUCK YOU 


LA, JIBAI, HONGKAN, and he was talking about the guy not finishing his mom's milk and wants to fool

around with girls. Then he went on commenting on their facebook wallposts and continue with the insults.

BASICALLY AARON IS A TYPICAL CHILDISH EX BOYFRIEND WHO CLEARLY HAVEN 


GOT OVER HIS EX AND IS TRYING TO HARD YA?! So because of his video, there were a lot of

others who posted Parodies or video responses, people like Mr Brown and DeeKosh. I'll post the videos

later on for those who had lost track of this saga. Then, apparently there was another american guy who

watched the #AaronTan's video and made a hell lot of nasty comments IN GENERAL TO ALL 


SINGAPOREANS AND ASIANS. ANOTHER CHILDISH TWIT/TWAT. While watching I was like


SERIOUSLYSHUTUP if you do not have anything nice to say and HOT SAUCE?!! FUCKING 


RANDOM AND BRAINLESS COMMENTS, and there was this CHING CHONG LING LONG 


TING TONG, like WHATTHEFUCK are you doing?! Anyway DeeKosh made a video response


SHOOTING RIGHT BACK AT HIM IN THE ASS. He deserved it man, you guys should totally go

watch and get pissed off like I did.

SO YAY THAT'S MY FIRST POST!!! I'll be posting more interesting stuff soon, so follow my blog okay?! Love you guys!

YoursTruly
Danny
Follow me on TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. HEY DEAR!!!! HEHEHE how you know i have blog? Must support me arh!!! <3<3<3<3 help me make it an awesome Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha how do i show my support for you!!!
    hahaha i know cos i saw ur tweet :) Love youuuuu

    ReplyDelete