Saturday, December 24, 2011

#CHRISTMAS EVE

It's that time of the year again! NO i'm not talking about PMS or Periods, those are THAT TIME OF THE

MONTH. Its CHRISTMAS SEASON!!! Gosh I love Christmas so much that I bother to wake up so early

in the morning, if not I would be still sleeping like a pig. And one thing I love most about Christmas is the

CHRISTMAS DINNER! And I had Christmas eve's EVE dinner with my gusto mates yesterday! We

chatted, we bitched and we HUGGED. And we TURKEY!!!

WHAT IS TURKEY? Okay you must shout TURKEY out loud, then pull the closest person's neck and

stretch it! We turkey-ed like mad and GLORIA & JASMINE KEEP SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Before the dinner, we played TRUTH or DARE! And those bitches made me say out loud my eye-candy.

OKAY ITS TERRENCE OKAY? HAPPY BITCHES? YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT! HEHE

Dinner at ASTONS! Initial plan was to have steamboat but everyone was on a tight budget. D:
OUR CHRISTMAS EVE'S EVE DINNER! 
My Spicy Seafood Marinara!
Leaving Astons!
My Cheer girls! Love them so much! BITCHES!!!\
See, this girl looks good in leopard print with her mad wet hair on!
These are the two bitches that keep Turkey-ed me! Gloria(left) Jasmine (right)
Me and LYNETTE! 

There's actually more pictures to post loh! But I used Kenneth's DSLR and HE PROMISED TO UPLOAD

YESTERDAY AND HE DIDN'T ): So I only have these pictures in my phone. Okay I have to head off to

SHINE agency for some kind of casting now, can't wait to post my Christmas dinner with my Momma and

Papa later! Actually what I can't wait for is my present! We shall see what my folks got me this year!

Please comment and suggest what do you want me to post about and how to improve this blog!
Don't be shy to comment!
Ciao!
Danny, Follow my TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment