Monday, December 19, 2011

#I'm a CAM-WHORE

IT's the middle of 3AM!! And guess what I am doing? HEHEHE CAM-WHORING and ZILIAN, I

wanted to cook myself MAGGIE but was too lazy, so out of my laziness I whipped out my hp...

This effect that im using is from the app Camera360, really recommended and good app! I'll show you guys

the before and after effect, really clear my blemishes and blackheads and practically my whole ugly self.

BEFORE USING EFFECT, and yes i look horrible, somemore 3am, if I walk out sure give people a shock.
The SWEET JAPANESE EFFECT! My Personal Favorite! Best pic out of the bunch too.
BEFORE
AFTER!
Before (it's like 3am, that explains my bloody red eyes)
AFTER! Even my cello looks cuter with this effect :D
BEFORE, wah look like some fugly ghost
AFTER! This is the Burnt effect, which is also another popular effect!

So while uploading the photos, I went to cook my maggie, GLUTTON NUMBER ONE, I'm going to die of MSG I swear. I shall enjoy my supper, and you guys shall go download the APP CAMERA360! LOVE YA!

YoursTruly
Danny
Follow me on TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. Eeyer, never credit me, I tell you one lehs. About camera360. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete