Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#TEEHEE

YAY!! Finally can go x'mas shopping tomorrow with my BELOVED APPLE!! <3 I managed to stash away

$140 for my x'mas shopping, pathetic amount but still OKAY CAN LA. Why do I need to stash? Because

my momma will take away my money if she sees that I have a lot!! Then again I am such a lousy spendthrift.

Anyway SHOPPING!!! Gonna be another wild day with APPLE! And she's bringing her camera! Okay the

only reason why I do not have a camera is because my mom took away my LUMIX and use it for her work,

it's like filled with baby picture at her workplace, I'll post some cute babies picture over there next time. AND 


YA I KNOW I SELDOM POST PICTURES BUT I WILL POST MORE OKAY, THAT'S WHY I 


ASKED APPLE TO BRING HER CAM SO I CAN POST LIKE MAD, AND YOU GUYS CAN 


SEE UNTIL YOU SHIOK!

Got a text from Apple, says she's bringing her girlfriend for OUR x'mas shopping trip! OMG SIAN-DED, 

supposed to be a 1 to 1 girls day out then suddenly become THREESOME. It's not I don't like her

girlfriend, we're all good friends, but I just prefer not to go out ALONE WITH A COUPLE?! LIKE 


AWKWARD MUCH YA?? So we shall see my pictures tomorrow if she did come along.

Ciao!
Danny, follow my TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment