Sunday, December 25, 2011

#My Christmas Eve; I ♥ 日本火锅!

How was your Christmas eve spent my lovely bitches? Mine was quite well spent! Hectic schedule for the
whole day!
1st. I had to go to Shine Modeling Agency for some kind of Casting.
2nd. Cheerleading training!
3rd. Christmas Eve Dinner at Akashabu Kallang Leisure!

On my way to Shine!

Secretly eating chocolates on the train!
What was I doing at Shine you may ask? Well that day when I was doing my Chrsitmas shopping, 2 of the agency people came and approach me, asked me if I could go down to their agency for a casting for their holiday catalogues, Chinese New Year & Valentines Day. 
I was quite confused about it so I called my BFF Claire and asked her about it. Claire had worked for Shine  since January and she knows quite a lot of the INSIDE STORY and the UGLY TRUTHS about these industries. Still, she asked me to make my own decision if I wanted to go down and I did!

So basically here's what happened.

I went to their agency and 2 of their staff interviewed me.
I filled up a interview form.
They took a look at my full body dressing and facial features.
I was being shown around the agency, given other model's portfolios to look at.
Then we sat down and they elaborate further how their agency works.

So after THE MUCH EXCITING TOUR, they said they needed professional photos of me and thus I need to attend this photoshoot. BUT THE POINT IS, I have to pay $199 for it. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE RIGHT? Then I will need to print out the photos which I have to pay on my own again. So Claire was right after all ya! But there's a difference between scouted people and people who wants to join their agency, I think the price difference is another 100 bucks. Sooo I told them that I may consider it and will get back to them after 3 days, WHICH ACTUALLY MEANS NO I'M NOT INTERESTED THANKYOU. 
But for those of you who are interested, it's $199 for 2 looks with Image stylist, Make-up Artist, Hair stylist and Photographer provided. That is, if you have the passion, but here's my thought la, If the agency really thinks you're profitable to them and is a rare talent, they should groom you at no cost, then get their reward from the jobs and shoots you did. 

After the SO CALLED CASTING, I went down to training, then......DINNER TIME!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner at Akashabu!


Assorted vegetables & mushrooms, Ebi, Cod fish, Smoked duck & GYU beef (from left to right)




My favourite GYU BEEF!

Service is so thoughtful! The middle shell is already peeled. 

Octupus & Salmon Sashimi!

Momma's Favorite Peanut Sauce!
.
.
.
.
Ice-Cream after Dinner! At MarbleSlab Creamery!


 DoubleDark, Matcha Infusion & Calamasi.
I miss working at MarbleSlab
Mum & Dad in couple tee!
 In the toilet. After all the steamboat & Ice-Cream.

So where is my christmas present???
*drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA! 
Crabtree & Evelyn Body wash pack!

Thankyou Mommy & Daddy! Thankyou Crabtree & Evelyn!!

So here's ME wishing all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!
HAVE A MERRY MERRY FUN TIME!

Ciao!
Danny, Follow my TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment