Monday, January 16, 2012

#IM BACKKKKKK

OMG GUESS WHO'S BACKKKK? Yea miss me much bitches? I'm so sorry to dump you guys on my

non-updates-nothing's going on-blog. I had a hell of a week, okay 2 weeks. I SWEAR I AM REALLY 


REALLY BUSY and I have no energy left everyday to type words on a computer screen. ANYWAYS my

friends kept mocking me said I'm a very failed blogger so I will post more often as they requested even with my

B-U-S-Y schedule, HEY IT'S NOT EASY BEING A TEENAGER NOWADAYS OKAY!

I missed blogging!! I really do! I may have been stagnant for a very long time, but when I start to type again, i find the feel to blog all over again :D Yes from today onward, I will post at least a minimum of THREE posts every week! STARTING OF NEXT WEEK hehehe cause I really have no free time this week. I PROMISE YOU MY LOVELY BITCHES!

HERE'S A SMALL SUM-UP of what's been keeping me busy!
CHEERLEADING performance for SP open house! (pictures are on my facebook if you want to see it)
FLEA @ F1 Pit building!
PRE Reunion Dinner!
& Small meet up sessions with my girls!

SO SEE YA'LL NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHING! MISS ME BITCHES, MISS ME NOW!!! hahaha

Ciao!
Danny
Follow me on TWITTER

1 comment: